Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

For The Reneabouquets Design Team, Three ATCs, Titled Stories Have Given Me A Place To Lose Myself



Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all the fun treasures there! 






To make these cards I cut watercolor paper into 2.5 x 3.5 inch cards. I put them on pieces of black cardstock, and painted everything with black gesso.  I stenciled on Prima Ultraplatinum texture paste with a spatula. 

I attached the gorgeous Wonderland theme Beautiful Board,flowers and a few images from Alice's Tea Party Collection from Graphic 45 papers. I added the beads,dried flowers, and metal pieces.







To add visual interest I added seed beads,glass glitter, glass beads, pearls,feathers from my yard,pressed flowers, wire, flowers and metal from  Reneabouquets, glitter paints, and clay mould pieces.
 Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.
I used double sided foam tape for the flowers,images, and metal. I put a few layers of corrugated cardboard underneath the Beautiful Board on each ATC.























 

No comments:

Post a Comment