Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

For The Reneabouquets Design Team, Best Friends

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post, a layout, for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all                                                                   the beautiful treasures there!

This is made with an old photo of my daughter-in-law Aron, and her cousin Tayler. Their Grandmother took the photo, her favorite one of them, when the little ones were told to say goodbye to each other. I made the page as a gift.

Photo credit: Johanna Blundell




To make this page, I applied Prima Platinum crackle paste to watercolor paper with a spatula and a stencil.I arranged the Printed Beautiful Board, frame, and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads. I applied gold mica powder on a lot of the raised areas on the page. The fussy cut images are from The Botanist's Sticker Anthology.





To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter, glass beads,crystals,tulle, lace,bling from my stash, and flowers. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things.










Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



You can find Reneabouquets here...

                                                          Reneabouquets items I used:

                          Beautiful Board Large Open Rose Frame Laser Cut Chipboard 


                                  Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits - Tweet Laser Cut Chipboard 


No comments:

Post a Comment