Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

For The Reneabouquets Design Team, In Joy And In Sadness, Flowers Are Our Constant Friends

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post, a layout, for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all         the beautiful treasures there!

Photo credit: Unsplash





To make this page, I applied Prima Platinum crackle paste to watercolor paper with a spatula and a stencil.I arranged the Printed Beautiful Board, frame, and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads. I painted shapes that look like flowers at the top of the page. I applied gold mica powder on a lot of the raised areas. The fussy cut images are from The Botanist's Sticker Anthology.






To add visual interest I added micro beads, glass glitter, glass beads,crystals,tulle,sisal, dried and pressed flowers, bling from my stash, and flowers. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things.










Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment