Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, "Nothing Burns Like The Cold"

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun treasures there!






To make this page I stenciled on Prima Platinum Texture Paste with a small spatula onto watercolor paper. I taped on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat, and also made a mat out of watercolor paper. I added layers of corrugated cardboard and placed it on the page.I taped on flowers, glued on beads and other items, and I brushed on Shimmerz Paints.  I rubbed on silver mica powder on different areas. I also brushed on silver mica powder with a fan brush to imitate the lines of the arctic lights. 







To add visual interest I added micro beads,seed beads,glass beads,swarovski crystals,acrylic crystals, glass glitter,iridescent wrapping paper,sisal,silver thread, chipboard,tulle,lace,flowers,and bling and metal from my stash. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. Many of the textural items are from Reneabouquets.






                                                         








                                      Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment