Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 2, 2023

For The Reneabouquets Design Team, Small Cheer And Great Welcome Make A Merry Feast

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post, a layout, for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all                                                                 the beautiful treasures there!                                                       





To make this page, I applied a layer of clear gesso, then Prima crackle paste to Bazill white cardstock paper with a stencil and a small spatula.  I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping                                     on watercolor paper under the photo to  make it lie flat.                                                                                                          
 I added layers of corrugated cardboard and a watercolor mat.            
   
I arranged the Beautiful Board,fussy cut images,and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads,using Glossy Accents. I brushed on light teal mica powder around the edges of the page. I also used silver and gold mica powders in different areas.





To add visual interest I added micro beads,seed beads, glass glitter,glass beads,crystals,tulle,bling from my stash,iridescent wrapping paper, sisal,feathers,and fussy cut images from Graphic 45, Beautiful                                                             Board and Printed Beautiful Board.                                                                                                                                










Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment