Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Peace Begins With A Smile


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a page for Reneabouquets! I was inspired by the photo to make something floral. I think the Beautiful Board(BB) chipboard reflects the elegance and mood I wanted.



To make this page I used a Prima Stencil to apply texture paste. I mounted the the photo,taken by Gisela Ackerup, on layers of foam core board and watercolor paper.




I painted the BB with gesso,green and brown Shimmerz Paints, and applied a thick coat of Ranger Rock Candy Crackle.




I put some gold painted cheesecloth under the BB, and started adding other things. To add visual interest I glued on micro beads, seed beads, plastic and glass crystals, shells,lichen, pressed leaves, glass balls, glass glitter, distress glitter, diamond glass shards,lace,silk ribbon,feathers from my yard, bling, metal trinkets and charms.




I painted a lot of areas with both Shimmerz and Prima Sparks Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint.




I glued rhinestones onto the metal frame in the small holes. I used a piece of Prima paper from Wild and Free, and put a layer of Dimensional Magic over it. 




Here's a list of products I used:






















Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!






























No comments:

Post a Comment