Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Woman With Crown


Hi everyone! Melissa here, with a design team page for Reneabouquet!I was inspired by the photo to use things that reflected the ornate crown the woman is wearing.The Beautiful Board (BB) is Art Nouveau inspired, I love all the detail of it. The Blue Fern paper has a pattern that is similar to the BB.





To make this page I applied texture paste using a 13 Arts stencil.  I put layers of foam core board, cardstock, and watercolor paper between the photo and the bg paper.




I painted cheesecloth with Shimmerz and Art Alchemy Paints. I I painted the B B with gesso, Art Alchemy Sparks,Dragon Eye, followed by a layer of Rock Candy Crackle.





I cut the frame to fit around the photo.  
To add visual interest, I added a lot of items: Prima flowers, metal, old jewelry, pressed leaves, feathers, lichen , moss, leaves, glass beads,micro beads, seed beads, pearls, glass glitter, lace,tulle, a little stamping, and rhinestones. I fussy cut a few things from Graphic 45's Fairy Frost collection.



I used a few other Prima Sparks colors on the BB frame, Unicorn's Hair,Mermaid Sparkle,Butterfly Spells, and Shimmerz Paint in Teal the End of Time.


I think the glass fairy orb is amazing! 
I wanted to limit the amount of colors I used on the page, because the frame is ornate, and the photo has a lot of detail.



I put a little gesso on each flower, and painted over it with a mix of diamond shards and Unicorn Hair Prima Sparks paint.


The BB snowflakes were sheer pleasure just to look at. I painted them with gesso, Shimmerz, and DecoArt Metallic Luster Wax, in Silver Spark. I applied a layer of Rock Candy Crackle, and dabbed a little blue watercolor on to help define the cracks.
I took a black watercolor crayon, held it sideways, and kind of shaded the raised edges of the frame and other items, to add depth and definition.

Here is a list of Reneabouquets items I used:











  





Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!









No comments:

Post a Comment