Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 28, 2019

Live Every Day With Intention



 A page using Shimmerz paints, which are amazing! I've used a photo from free google, by A.M. Lorek. 





To make this page I applied clear gesso,then white gesso, to Prima paper. I applied texture paste with a stencil, then put the layers under the photo together. I tore off a lot of the surface paper of a piece of corrugated cardboard,and painted it with gesso. I added the photo with a layer of cardstock taped on, then watercolor paper.I put layers of foam core board between everything to add dimension, and to allow room to tuck things into.





I picked out chipboard from Reneabouquets, and painted it with Green Olive Shimmerz, Christmas Cheer Shimmerz, and Penny 4 Your Thoughts Inklingz






To add visual interest I applied micro beads, glass glitter, seed beads, pearls, rhinestones, Swarovski crystals, shells, a glass pebble, pressed flowers, a Prima flower, and chain.





The butterfly is by Reneabouquet. I added Steely Blue Eyes Inklingz on top of the green on the chipboard to match the photo better.
















This shows some of the dimension of the page. I dabbed on gold mica powder to highlight some things. I used Prima moulds and Sculpy clay to make the shapes around the page. I painted with the Penny color around a lot of the shapes, and on top of the micro beads.





The stamps are from Prima and Finnabair.




I dabbed on gesso on different raised areas, so the page wouldn't be so busy.











Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!

Remember, if you put my name in the comments section when you order, you can get free paint!










No comments:

Post a Comment