Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

A Card and Three ATCs


Hi everyone! Here's my new design team post for Reneabouquets! I love all the amazing things I find there!




To make the card I applied texture paste with a stencil onto watercolor paper.  I used Graphic 45 Bloom Collection in the center, and got my inspiration from it's colors. I painted chipboard with gesso, watercolors, then dripped on a thick coat of Clear Rock Candy crackle. 





I used Shimmerz Paints on the paper. To add visual interest I applied micro beads, seed beads,glass beads, glass glitter,sequins, pearls, rhinestones, Swarovski crystals,tiny pieces of gold lace and tulle,dyed threads of gauze, sisal, pressed flowers, lichen, and leaves. As a last step I added gold mica powder by Pearlex, patting some on, and using a fan brush to flick some on as well. 






The ATCs are two layers of watercolor paper and one of Graphic 45,with foam core board in between them. The metal scissors and crown are from Reneabouquets.





The pressed yellow flowers are buttercups from a local park.





I dyed some Tim Holtz ribbon and put it through a 7 Gypsies pin. The spoon there has some patina glass beads by Reneabouquets.






Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



 You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets items I used:










































No comments:

Post a Comment