Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 8, 2019

Card and Set of ATCs



Hi everyone, Melissa here with my new design team post for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! 












To make this card, I applied texture paste with a stencil on watercolor paper. I added layers of papers from Prima's Spring Farmhouse. I painted chipboard from Reneabouquets with First Blush, Penny 4 Your Thoughts, and Greener Pastures Inklingz. I added a thick layer of Ranger Clear Rock Candy Crackle. I used the same colors on the rest of the card.


To add visual interest I applied micro beads, seed beads,glass beads, glass glitter,sequins, pearls, rhinestones, Swarovski crystals,tiny pieces of gold lace and tulle,pressed flowers, lichen, and leaves,and a butterfly from Reneabouquets.






I added a few wisps of dyed gauze and sisal.













The ATCs are also made with watercolor paper on two layers of Prima's Spring Farmhouse. I applied texture paste with Tim Holtz's Speckle stencil.I painted the chipboard with Green Olive Shimmerz, then the crackle layer. 




The butterflies and flowers are from Reneabouquets. The pins are from 7 Gypsies, with dyed silk ribbon from Tim Holtz and Hobby Lobby. 





The gold layer is mica powder and water. I added some black tulle on the bottom layer.


Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment