Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Reneabouquets Design Team Post, Ephemera Queen ATCs, by Melissa Larson



Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all the fun treasures there! 





To make these cards I cut watercolor paper into 2.5 x 3.5 inches cards. I applied clear gesso,then stenciled on crackle texture paste with a spatula. I matted them on white cardstock.

.
I attached the Beautiful Board,flowers and images, from Graphic 45 Ephemera Queen. I added the  beads, and then the Shimmerz paint. 








To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads,glass glitter,iridescent wrapping paper,black tulle, pink tulle ,Swarovski crystals, glass beads, pearls,a flower from  Reneabouquets,and bling from my stash. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.I used double sided foam tape for the flowers and some other things. I put a few layers of corrugated cardboard underneath the main image on each card.












 Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment