Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Shimmerz Paints Design Team Post, Persephone, by Melissa Larson



Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new design team post for the amazing Shimmerz Paints, I love their                                rich texture and colors!    







To make this card I glued white cardstock on top of an 8" x 4" card made out of watercolor paper.
I applied clear gesso, then stencilled on crackle paste. I added all the elements. 
As I glued things on, I sprinkled glitter glass on the glue that was exposed. I started painting with Shimmerz. 






I used the following colors: Pixie Dust Blingz plus Shimmerz, It's Mint To Be, and Pool Me Closer Shimmerz , Blue My MindPenny 4 Your Thoughts, Pink- A -Boo, Good As Gold, and Olive U Truly Inklingz. As a final step, I brushed on dry Aqua Tinsel Embossing Powder. 
  






To add visual interest I added micro beads, seed beads, glass glitter ,glass beads, pearls, rhinestones, swarovski crystals,sequins, glass hearts,tulle, pressed flowers,a featherfrom my yard,metal fromTim Holtz,Prima mould shapes,flowers from  Reneabouquets ,and bling and metal from my stash. Most of the things are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. The Printed Beautiful Board is from Reneabouquets.











Thank you so much for looking , and have a great week!




























































 













No comments:

Post a Comment