Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

For The Reneabouquets Design Team, Enchantment And Fulfillment Were On The Gold And Garnet Horizon


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post, a layout, for the amazing Reneabouquets. Go and see all                                                                 the beautiful treasures there!                                                       

Photo credit: Pixabay






To make this page, I applied clear gesso to Prima paper. Then I stenciled on Prima Platinum crackle paste with a spatula. I put the layers under the photo together,starting with taping on watercolor paper                                        under the photo to make it more sturdy and lie flat.                                   

 I added layers of corrugated cardboard and a watercolor mat.            
   
I arranged the Beautiful Board,fussy cut images,and flowers around the page, then added the beads and other items.I brushed on Shimmerz Paints, and glued on more beads,using Glossy Accents.






To add visual interest I added mica powder, micro beads, glass glitter,glass beads,crystals,tulle,bling from my stash,iridescent wrapping paper, sisal,fussy cut images, Beautiful Board and Printed Beautiful                                                                                Board.                                                                                     













                                                                                    
  Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment