Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, Bonfires And Pumpkins. Leaves Sailing Down - October Is Red. And Golden And Brown.


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun treasures there!

Photo credit:  Unsplash 






To make this page I brushed on clear gesso on Stamperia Paper,then stenciled on Prima Platinum Texture Paste with a small spatula. I taped on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I made a watercolor mat. I took a piece of canvas paper, ran it under the faucet just to get it wet, then ripped off a small amount of the edges to make a fringe. I used a straight pin to help get the threads off.I glued it on the mat. I added layers of corrugated cardboard and placed it on the page.I taped on flowers, glued on beads and other items, and I brushed on Shimmerz Paints.  I rubbed on gold and silver mica powder on different areas. At the end I sponged on white gesso to make the page look less busy. 






To add visual interest I added micro beads,seed beads,glass beads,swarovski crystals,acrylic crystals, glass glitter,gold leaf,sequins,iridescent wrapping paper, chipboard,tulle,lace,flowers,feathers,dried flowers,fussy cut images from the Botanist Sticker Anthology,and bling and metal from my stash. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. Many of the textural items are from Reneabouquets.







                                                         
                                                                               





Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!












No comments:

Post a Comment