Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, You Are One Of Those People Who Meet When Life Decides To Give You A Gift

 

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun treasures there!

Photo credit:  Unsplash 






To make this page I brushed on clear gesso on 49and Market paper,then stenciled on Prima Platinum Texture Paste with a small spatula. I taped on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I made a watercolor mat. I added layers of corrugated cardboard and placed it on the page.I taped on flowers, glued on beads and other items, and I brushed on Shimmerz Paints.  I rubbed on gold and silver mica powder on different areas.







To add visual interest I added micro beads,seed beads,glass beads,swarovski crystals,acrylic crystals, glass glitter,gold leaf,iridescent wrapping paper, chipboard,tulle,lace,flowers,fussy cut images from 49 and Market paper,and bling and metal from my stash. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents. Many of the textural items are from Reneabouquets.









                                                         
      Shimmerz: Run! ForestKey Lime, Green Olive

Blingz + Shimmerz =Gold Glimmer
              










Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!








 
























No comments:

Post a Comment