Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Just Believe


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new design team post for Reneabouquets! I've used a Google free photo by A.M. Lorek.
 It's great to have such beautiful and high quality materials to work with.





To make this page I spread mat medium on the page with a credit card. I applied texture paste with a stencil, then put the layers under the photo together. I used corrugated cardboard, watercolor paper, and foam core board to make more dimension.I picked out chipboard, painted it, and applied a thick layer of Rock Candy Crackle.




To add visual interest I added microbeads, glass glitter, metal glitter, seed beads,glass beads, pearls, crystals, rhinestones,glass pebbles, pressed flowers, dried moss, pieces from flower picks, Prima flowers, metal from Reneabouquets and Vintaj,old jewelry,chain, cheesecloth,tiny pieces of lace,paints by Shimmerz,Finnabair, and Tattered Angels.




I love the B board star shapes.




Reneabouquets butterflies, or in this case a moth, are amazing.



I've made a lot of pages with Blue Fern's Tattered Walls Collection. 




In many places I painted the microbeads with watercolors, letting the color pool and dry to give them more definition.









There are small pieces of metallic gold lace all over the page.




Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!  

Come and see all the beautiful things at Reneabouquets!

Here's a list of items I used:















Reneabouquets Copper Spoons Trinket Pack






No comments:

Post a Comment